We welcome everyone in the community to get involved in our Place Making projects, they pop up from time to time and we would love you to be a part of the project.
There are 3 ways for you to get involved;
- Summits- if you are a place making practitioner, member of a council or someone interested in learning more about place making. Click here to find out more about the up and coming summits or fill in the contact form below.
- Students- If are currently enrolled with one of participating the universities below, click the logo to find out what studios are active.
- Creating a Studio- If you would like to create a partnership with a university in your state and have a project in mind for a studio in your community please see below and share with us the ideas you have for your community space.
We welcome everyone in the community to get involved in our Place Making projects, they pop up from time to time and we would love to get you part of the projects. To get involved with a community project – please fill in your details on our contact form.
If you would like to create a partnership with a university in your state and have as sandbox studio in your community please click the appropriate button below. And share with us the ideas you have for your community.
Once you fill in this form it will create a PDF, once complete a copy will be sent to you and will then go to the appropriate people within your state’s university and you will hear from them in due course regarding the outcome.
Here is a list of the things you will need to fill in this form;
- Project Champion- whoever fills in the form will become the Project champion. The project champion is the person who has the desire and idea to create a place making opportunity. You will be required to provide contact details.
- A potential name of the project
- Outline of the site proposed for the project
- Description of your idea
- The objectives of your hoping to achieve
- A high-resolution photo of the proposed site for the project
- Stakeholder- information about your community and the key people to engage for this project